It's right for you if...
You need speed. You live for it. You dream about it. And when you're on the mountain, you're gonna get after it. You want a faster-rolling 29˝ wheels, a carbon frame, and the latest DH tech out there.
The tech you get
Session 29 is built with an ultralight and ultra-durable OCLV Mountain Carbon, 190mm rear travel with a FOX Factory X2 shock, Carbon Armor, and integrated frame protection like built-in bumpers for a double-crown fork. Plus, it has frame tech that lets you dial your geometry, like Mino Link and the included fixed-angle headset cups.
The final word
This is the fastest downhill bike we make. This 29er-optimized carbon ride is great for rolling over the rough stuff and getting to the finish line with plenty of time to spare.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- We put a whole lot into this bike, including nearly a decade of research and development by engineers and designers who wanted to break the mold of DH capability and speed—and they succeeded
- Session 29 is taking downhill to a new place, and it's leading the charge on the World Cup circuit among the very first 29er DH bikes
- The fastest runs demand the most dialed setup: the air shock and fork on Session 9.9 are adjustable and easy to fine-tune for different tracks
- Mino Link and fixed-angle headset cups let you adjust your geometry for the exact handling you want
You might also like
Integrated frame protection
Integrated guards protect top tube from dual-crown fork stanchion impact, and down tube from trail debris. Down tube guard is removable, allowing riders to shed valuable grams on race day, or to replace the guard as necessary.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, magnesium EVO Link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, integrated frame protection, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG mount, 190mm travel
- FSA Orbit, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom (includes geometry adjust angled cups)
- M - 3.22 kg / 7.1 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
155.0 - 165.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.0"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|