It's right for you if...
You seek out the steepest descents, the fastest lines, and the biggest jumps. You're looking for a fast, agile, light DH ride with a high-quality shock and the best frame tech for ridiculous speed in downhill races.
The tech you get
A strong and light full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, 210mm of travel with an adjustable FOX Factory Float X2 shock tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, Carbon Armor frame protection, and adjustable fixed-angle FSA Orbit headset, and exclusive trail tech like ABP and Mino Link. Built for 27.5˝ wheels.
The final word
This light and nimble bike is built for speed and agility on the biggest, roughest downhill runs.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Session has the heart of a monster truck: it rolls over everything, gives you the confidence to take on rougher trails, and saves you when you don't take the right line
- OCLV Mountain Carbon is light and strong, even on the wildest runs
- Race or get rowdy? This bike does both
- 27.5 wheels are great for flicking the bike around through the most technical trail
- Mino Link and fixed-angle headset cups let you adjust your geometry for the exact handling you want
You might also like
Sometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, tapered head tube, integrated frame protection, Control Freak internal routing, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ISCG mount, ABP, 12x157mm thru axle, 190mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float X2, 225x75mm
- Max tire size
- Max chainring size
- FSA Orbit, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8? top, 1.5? bottom (includes geometry adjust angled cups)
- M - 3.27 kg / 7.2 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
157.0 - 167.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'5.7"
74.0 - 78.0 cm
29.1" - 30.7"
168.0 - 177.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'9.7"
79.0 - 83.0 cm
31.1" - 32.7"
178.0 - 187.0 cm
5'10.1" - 6'1.6"
84.0 - 88.0 cm
33.1" - 34.6"
188.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.0" - 6'5.2"
88.0 - 92.0 cm
34.6" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|