It's right for you if...
You're looking to build a rugged DH or park bike for the biggest trails out there, and want a 27.5˝-optimized frameset with exclusive trail tech, like adjustable Mino Link geometry, that can't be found anywhere else.
The tech you get
A burly Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame with 210mm of travel with an adjustable FOX Performance VAN shock, integrated frame protection, FSA Orbit headset, and exclusive trail tech like ABP and Mino Link. Built for 27.5˝ wheels.
The final word
This burly frameset is perfectly capable of taking on the roughest, fastest descents you can find, and it's equally at home in the park, too. The best DH frame tech, a stable geometry, and a quality shock give you a head start on your dream downhill rig.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Session has the heart of a monster truck: it rolls over everything, gives you the confidence to take on rougher trails, and saves you when you don't take the right line
- Quality FOX Performance suspension and our ABP frame design keep you in control
- Race or get rowdy? This bike does both
- 27.5 wheels are great for flicking the bike around through the most technical trail
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
Down tube guard
Replaceable external shield protects the down tube from trail debris.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal control routing, integrated frame protection, downtube guard, ISCG 05 mount, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, 157x12mm thru axle, 210mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance VAN, 500lb spring, 8.75x2.75"
- Max tire size
- Max chainring size
- FSA Orbit, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- M - 4.22 kg / 9.3 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
155.0 - 165.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.0"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|