Light up your commute
Lync riders view their bike the way freeway junkies view their car: as an absolute necessity. Lync will keep your life in motion.
- Sleek integrated lighting features USB rechargeable battery
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles
- Disc brakes give you all-weather stopping power
- Geared for the commute: 1x9 drivetrain & fenders
Rack & fender readyBuilt-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
Lync onboard lighting systemLync’s onboard lighting system builds maximum visibility right in for the ultimate in low-maintenance, see-and-be-seen lighting and sleek looks. Up to 5 full hours of lighting on a single charge, with a simple USB plug to do the charging.
Internal cable routingWe route shift and brake cables through the frame to keep things clean and simple. And it looks great, too.
Reflective graphicsBe seen and be safe. Reflective head tube badge and graphics make you more visible, regardless of the weather ahead.
Mechanical disc brakesReliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
DuoTrap S compatibleDuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
FendersFenders make it easier to go by bike, keeping you cleaner and drier in less-than-perfect conditions.
Puncture-resistant tiresTough Bontrager Hard-Case tires help keep flats from slowing you down.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum with Lync on-board lighting system, DuoTrap S compatible, belt drive compatible
- Lync, steel
- Formula DC20 alloy front hub; Formula DC22 alloy rear hub; Bontrager AT-750 32-hole double-walled alloy rims
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager AT-750 32-hole double-walled alloy
- Bontrager H2 Hard-Case Lite, reflective sidewall, 700x32c
- Shimano Altus M370, 9 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Acera M3000, Shadow
- Bontrager Nebula, 44T w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG20, 11-34, 9 speed
- KMC X9
- Alloy track-style
- Bontrager SSR
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- 1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes, Tektro adjustable-reach alloy levers
- USB Battery
- 20" - 13.11 kg / 28.90 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
196.0 - 203.0 cm
6'5.2" - 6'7.9"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover|