It's right for you if...
You find yourself heading out for longer rides more frequently, and want a great-looking bike that's both fast and comfortable, with lightweight performance parts that will hold up as you improve as a rider and touchpoints designed specifically for women.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame available in your choice of a standard or stepthrough geometry for easier mounting and dismounting, a carbon fork, and a wide-range 27-speed Shimano drivetrain that's great for conquering hills. Plus, it's equipped with a Women's' Specific Design saddle, a Bontrager IsoZone handlebar and grips that absorb fatiguing impacts from the road, and puncture-resistant tires for more confident riding and fewer flats.
The final word
FX 3 Women's hits the sweet spot for value and performance. The lightweight frame, wide range of gears, and carbon fork make it smooth, fast, and comfortable over a variety of terrain. It's a great buy for women who value the versatility to work out or cruise for fun, and appreciate touchpoints that can provide a better fit and feel to women from the start.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Choose the frame geometry that's right for you: standard or stepthrough, with a lower standover height for easier mounting and dismounting
- Road bike speed and hybrid bike versatility in one performance package
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- Crushing goals is easier when you can clearly see your progress, and DuoTrap S compatibility and Blendr stem let you cleanly integrate tech to track your fitness
You might also like
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
Easy-on, easy-off stepthrough frame is perfect for anybody not interested in slinging a leg over the top tube.
WSD: fit for women
A great-fitting bike is a joy to ride. The better the fit, the greater your comfort, stability, power, and control. And nothing fits better than Trek WSD, Women’s Specific Design. Your perfect ride starts here.
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
IsoZone handlebar and grips
Suspension for your hands. Our exclusive vibration-damping IsoZone material absorbs road bumps and buzz, giving you more control and an incredibly comfortable ride.
Tubeless Ready rims
Bontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for road wheels. When you go tubeless with TLR, you can run lower tire pressure for increased traction and comfort without the threat of pinch flats.
Tough Bontrager Hard-Case tires help keep flats from slowing you down.
Alpha Gold Aluminum frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Lightweight fork with carbon fiber legs soaks up hand-numbing road vibration.
- FX Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- Bontrager Nebula, carbon
- Front hub
- Formula FM21 alloy
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready, 32h
- Bontrager H2 Hard-case Lite, 700x32c
- Shimano EF65, 9 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Acera
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Alivio T4000
- Shimano Acera M371, 48/36/26 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG200, 11-34, 9 speed
- KMC X9
- Bontrager Satellite City
- Bontrager H1 Women's
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite IsoZone Plus, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Tektro alloy linear-pull
- M - 11.29 kg / 24.89 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|