It's right for you if...
You want to get out and ride more, and you're looking for versatility and performance at a great value. You appreciate a lightweight frame, semi-skinny tires that are still stable in loose terrain, plenty of speeds to help you up hills, and endless options for accessories.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame available in a standard or stepthrough geometry that's easier to mount and dismount, a Shimano drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedaling too hard or too soft, and mounts for racks, fenders, lights, kickstand, and more!
The final word
FX 2 Women's is a versatile hybrid bike that's just as much at home on fitness rides as on neighborhood cruises and commutes. The lightweight frame and extra gears let you take on longer rides with bigger hills, and the endless accessory options make it a high-value companion you can personalize to fit your style.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Choose the frame geometry that's right for you: standard or stepthrough, with a lower standover height for easier mounting and dismounting
- This bike brings families together, gets people away from screens, and lets you enjoy time outside
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
You might also like
Easy-on, easy-off stepthrough frame is perfect for anybody not interested in slinging a leg over the top tube.
WSD: fit for women
A great-fitting bike is a joy to ride. The better the fit, the greater your comfort, stability, power, and control. And nothing fits better than Trek WSD, Women’s Specific Design. Your perfect ride starts here.
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
Alpha Gold Aluminum frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
- FX Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- FX alloy w/tapered wall thickness, straight blades
- Front hub
- Formula FM21 alloy
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Connection, alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H2, 700x35c
- Shimano EF500, 8 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY71
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Acera M360
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8 speed
- KMC Z7
- Wellgo nylon body w/alloy cage
- Bontrager Sport
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Tektro alloy linear-pull
- M - 11.54 kg / 25.45 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|