It's right for you if...
You want to get more enjoyment out of your rides, and know the extra boost of an e-bike will help you see and do more. You value comfort, and want a ride that's capable, versatile, reliable over the long haul, and equipped with the latest e-bike technology.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame, a 250-watt Bosch Active Line mid-drive motor capable of sustaining speeds up to 20 mph, a PowerPack Performance 400Wh battery, and a handlebar-mounted Bosch Purion controller. Verve+ is also equipped with commute-ready features like an integrated Lync light system, wide 45c Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate tires for extra stability, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, fenders, and a kickstand.
The final word
Verve+ doesn't replace your power, it amplifies it. Our most affordable e-bike gives you an extra boost so you can enjoy riding more, in whatever way you choose. Quality components, a comfortable geometry, and a powerful pedal-assist system make Verve+ a great value and a whole lot of fun.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Verve+ amplifies your power so you can enjoy the best parts of riding even more
- The 250-watt Bosch Active Line mid-drive motor is capable of helping you sustain speeds up to 20 mph
- All the benefits of an outstanding Bosch e-bike system at a price that can't be matched
- This bike gets you outside more and helps you make the most of every commute, cruise, and workout
You might also like
Bosch Active Line
The Bosch Active Line motor offers 40 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 20mph.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator, and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with handlebars.
Bosch PowerPack 400
The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 400 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. It is 50% charged in 1.5 hours and completely charged in 3.5 hours. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
Alpha Gold Aluminum frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
The motor is housed around the bottom bracket, keeping the center of balance lower for the ultimate in stability, comfort, and control.
Hydraulic disc brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes on Trek e-bikes offer the ultimate in stopping power and braking precision, so you can ride with confidence and control under power.
Specially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
Bontrager's top level of defense is the best of both worlds, combining the benefits of Hard-Case with the proven sub-tread protection of Hard-Case Lite for a tire that accelerates quicker, rolls faster, and lasts longer than competing brands. The ultimate in flat protection!
Fenders make it easier to go by bike, keeping you cleaner and drier in less-than-perfect conditions.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, custom designed for Bosch Active Line system, rack & fender mounts, internal cable routing
- Verve+ alloy
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, 700x45c
- Shimano Alivio M4000, 9 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Alivio T4000
- Miranda Delta, for Bosch Active Line, 38T steel, w/alloy guard
- Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9 speed
- KMC X9
- Bontrager Satellite City pedal
- Bontrager padded
- Alloy, adjustable suspension, 27.2mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm comfort sweep
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible
- 1-1/8˝, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Shimano MT-200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerPack, 400Wh, frame mount
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active Line Wh, 250 watt, 40Nm, 20 mph
- Front light
- Lync Ion
- Rear light
- Lync Flare
- M - 20.57 kg / 45.34 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|