It's right for you if...
You're an urban dweller looking for a better daily commute with an electric bike that earns top marks in style. You value reliability, durability, sophisticated looks, and ease of use.
The tech you get
The heart of Super Commuter+ 7 is a 250-watt Bosch Performance Line motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 20 mph. It's equipped with a long-lasting Bosch PowerPack 500 battery that's easy to remove for charging at any household outlet, and an elegant Bosch Purion display that lets you check your speed, distance, and battery range. Plus, a 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, fenders, a rear rack, and both front and rear lights.
The final word
This sophisticated e-bike earns top marks in tech, style, and value. It's equipped with a powerful Bosch system, loads of thoughtful design details, and a high-value parts group chosen for reliability and durability over the long haul.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- No-sweat commutes mean you can show up looking refreshed, not looking like you just came from the gym
- Super Commuter+ is an attitude adjustment machine that makes you rethink how to integrate cycling into your day-to-day
- It really is ready to roll, with included accessories like fenders and lights that run off the battery
- The battery is super-secure while riding but easy to remove, and can be charged at any household outlet on or off the bike
How To: Clean and Lube Your Bike Chain
Squeaky, rattle-y chains and chainring tattoos are two signs that your bike chain may be in need of a little TLC. In addition to a cleaner, more quiet ride, keeping your bike chain clean and lubed is one of the best ways to extend the life of your drive train and keep your bike shifting smoothly.Watch the video
You might also like
Bosch PowerPack 500
The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator, and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with handlebars.
This unique protection-shield made of lightweight but robust aluminum protects the motor against stones.
Specially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
Fenders make it easier to go by bike, keeping you cleaner and drier in less-than-perfect conditions.
Hydraulic disc brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes on Trek e-bikes offer the ultimate in stopping power and braking precision, so you can ride with confidence and control under power.
- High-performance hydroformed e-bike frame w/integrated battery and Motor Armor
- Rigid carbon w/15mm thru axle
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, 15mm alloy axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed cartridge bearing rear hub
- Alex Volar alloy, 27.5˝, 32h
- Schwalbe Super Moto-X w/GreenGuard puncture protection, 650Bx2.40
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, shadow Plus
- Miranda Delta, 18T w/chainguard
- Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10-speed
- KMC X10E
- Wellgo track-style alloy
- Bontrager H1
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite Blendr, w/mount for Supernova light
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano M315, hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerPack 500Wh, integrated in frame
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance Line, 250 watt, 63Nm, 20 mph
- Front light
- Supernova Mini 2, 205 lumen w/daytime running light
- Rear light
- Supernova E3 rear light, LED
- 2A Bosch Charger
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|