Your go-anywhere ride, with power
Where do you want to go? Now that's a decision you can make after you begin your ride. On or off the road, Dual Sport+ can conquer it all with confidence.
- Pedal assist: Power only when pedaling
- Lightweight alloy frame with suspension fork for all-surface capability
- Shimano STEPS mid-drive system with 418wh battery
- Hydraulic disc brakes and tough tires for all-weather stopping power
Shimano STEPS systemThe mid-drive Shimano STEPS motor offers the perfect combination of intuitive power, balance, and weight distribution.
Mid-motor placementThe motor is housed around the bottom bracket, keeping the center of balance lower for the ultimate in stability, comfort, and control.
Down tube batteryThe battery is attached to the frame's down tube for accessibility, utility and convenience. In addition to providing weight balance, the down tube placement frees up the rear rack for commuter cargo.
Hydraulic disc brakesHydraulic disc brakes on Trek e-bikes offer the ultimate in stopping power and braking precision, so you can ride with confidence and control under power.
Puncture-resistant tiresTough Bontrager Hard-Case tires help keep flats from slowing you down.
Ergo gripsSpecially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
Intuitive controlsSimple control switches allow you to adjust power levels and lights without ever having to remove your hands from the handlebars.
Hard-Case UltimateBontrager's top level of defense is the best of both worlds, combining the benefits of Hard-Case with the proven sub-tread protection of Hard-Case Lite for a tire that accelerates quicker, rolls faster, and lasts longer than competing brands. The ultimate in flat protection!
Rack & fender readyBuilt-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
Internal cable routingThe cables run through the frame. This not only looks nice, it also protects the cables against damage and weather conditions.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, custom designed for Shimano STEPS system, internal cable routing
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour NRX, ATB rated, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel
- Front Hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready disc, 32h
- Bontrager LT2, Hard-Case Lite, 700x38c
- Shimano Deore, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus
- Shimano STEPS, 44T w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano STEPS, 250 watt, 20mph
- Shimano HG50, 11-36, 10 speed
- KMC X10e
- Wellgo track-style alloy
- Bontrager H1
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- Shimano STEPS, 418wH, frame mount
- Shimano STEPS E6010
- Shimano STEPS, 250 watt, 50Nm, 20 mph
- 19" - 19.53 kg / 43.06 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 167.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'5.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
196.0 - 200.0 cm
6'5.2" - 6'6.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|