It's right for you if...
You’re an avid bike commuter or dedicated e-bike user who’s hoping to cut down—or even cut out—your car use. You want a fast, top-of-the-line speed e-bike that can simplify your life and invigorate your daily routine.
The tech you get
A sleek, high-performance hydroformed aluminum frame that fully encases a 625Wh battery—the longest-range Bosch offers—an ultra-powerful Bosch Performance Speed drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 28 mph, and a SmartphoneHub controller that can be used with or without your phone. Plus, a 10-speed Shimano drivetrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Lync front and rear lighting system, fenders, and a rear rack.
The final word
You’re going places, and you wanna get there super fast. This bike features Bosch’s speediest motor and longest-range battery making it great for long-distance commuters.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Bosch Performance Speed motor and Bosch's longest-range battery let you ride farther, faster
- Download the COBI.Bike app and your phone becomes an on-board computer. Attach it to SmartphoneHub to charge, make or take calls, listen to music, get turn-by-turn directions, and more
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- It comes ready to roll with fenders, a rack, and a Lync integrated lighting system that runs off the bike's battery and turns on automatically
- Compatible with Range Boost—an additional battery that can double your e-bike’s range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures
You might also like
Connect Your Ride with COBI.Bike App
Download the COBI.Bike app and your phone becomes an on-board computer. Attach it to the SmartphoneHub controller to dock and charge, then use the thumb pad on your handlebar to make or take calls, listen to music, get turn-by-turn directions, and more. Plus, Bluetooth® wireless technology lets you connect with fitness and health apps to sync your routes and ride data.
Range Boost seamlessly attaches a second long-range 500Wh Bosch battery to your bike’s down tube for up to twice the distance and time between charges. Ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures. Range Boost can be added to select Trek electric bike models.Learn more
Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system - Pavement
Better design means a better riding experience. This exclusive design hides the Bosch PowerTube in-tube battery in the frame for sleek looks and protection, and has a wealth of user-friendly features, like tool-free access and an easy-carry handle, that put it ages ahead of every other e-bike system.
Bosch Performance Speed
With a whopping 75 Nm of maximum torque and a low weight of only 2.9 kg developed for dynamic support in everyday life or in leisure use. High speeds are reached quickly and safely - the perfect way to cover long distances effortlessly.
Bosch SmartphoneHub Display
The Bosch SmartphoneHub connects your smartphone to the COBI.Bike app via Bluetooth, turning your phone into an on-board computer. You can charge your phone, make or take calls, listen to music or audio streaming, get turn-by-turn directions, weather updates, fitness tracking and more.
The best in performance and aesthetics. The compact size and minimalist design makes frame integration almost seamless. You can charge it while it’s on or off the bike. Available in 400 Wh/500 Wh/625 Wh capacities.
- High-performance hydroformed alloy, Removable Integrated Battery, Range Boost compatible, internal cable routing, Motor Armor, post-mount disc, 135x5mm QR
- Allant+ rigid alloy fork, 1-1/8" steel steerer, 100x15mm thru-axle, post-mount disc brake
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, 32-hole 15mm alloy thru-axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed cartridge bearing rear hub, 32-hole, 6-bolt disc, 5mm QR
- Alex MD35 27.5", Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, presta valve
- Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite, reflective, wire bead, 60tpi, 27.5x2.4"
- Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- ProWheel 46T narrow/wide steel, w/alloy guard
- Shimano Deore M4100, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC E10
- Bontrager Satellite City pedal
- Bontrager Commuter Comp, 165mm width
- Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- FSA IS-2 alloy, integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc, post-mount 180mm rotor
- Bosch PowerTube 625
- Bosch SmartphoneHub
- Bosch Performance Speed (28 mph), 250 Watt, 75Nm
- Front light
- Trek Lync headlight, 500 lumens
- Rear light
- Trek Lync taillight, 50 lumens
- M - 25.54 kg / 56.3 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|