It's right for you if...
You want a high-quality mountain bike to introduce your young rider to the world of off-road riding, and know that the real value of a mountain bike is in how much fun your kid will have on it. You want a bike that's trail-ready and built specifically for kids.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminium frame, a 50 mm SR Suntour XCT JR suspension fork with hydraulic lockout and a Shimano drivetrain with 3x7-speed twist shift that's intuitive for kids. It also features powerful rim brakes and grippy, fast-rolling Bontrager XR1 tyres.
The final word
Adventurous kids deserve a true, trail-ready bike. Superfly 24's light frame, knobby tyres and quality mountain bike components make it a great choice for young riders who want to ride on- or off-road.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Superfly 24 has quality components at a great price, so you can be sure you're getting the most for your money
- Nothing says 'family bonding' quite like shredding some singletrack and exploring trails together, and this bike will get your whole family out there
- Mountain biking is fun, and this bike lets young riders experience the magic of the trail with a bike built just for them
- Trek quality = safety on the trail
Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
Quality components mean this bike is ready to shred the singletrack, on race day or every day.
Alpha Aluminium frame
Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminium is durable and rustproof.
Front suspension absorbs the bumps of the road, path and trail, and looks cool while doing it.
Dialed for kids
Trek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- 24˝ Dialed frame size, Alpha Silver Aluminium
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour XCT JR, hydraulic lockout, 50mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula TK31 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula FM31 alloy
- 24˝ 32-hole alloy
- Bontrager XR1 24x1.85˝
- Shimano Tourney, 7-speed twist
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300
- Suntour XCT JR, 42/32/22
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SunRun freewheel, 14-34, 7 speed
- KMC Z50
- Dialed 9/16˝, platform
- Dialed 24˝ size, padded
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4 mm, 15 mm rise
- Dialed, Kraton
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- VP 1-1/8˝, semi-Integrated
- Brake set
- Alloy linear-pull, Dialed alloy levers
- 11.56 kg / 25.49 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 77 kg (170 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
90.0 - 102.0 cm
2'11.4" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|