Top-notch bottom bracket
Specifically designed for installing 24mm spindle Shimano cranks in PF30 (46mm ID BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters. Two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance.
- PF30 Thread Together Outboard Angular Contact BB for 24mm spindle Shimano cranks
- Machined aluminum cups thread together so bottom bracket remains stable in frame
- Includes 2 - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers, 2- 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
- Enduro Angular Contact bearings and silicone dust seals decrease friction and minimize wear
- Tool Pattern: 44mm, 16-notch
- Made in USA