Go with the best with this bearing press
Gone are the days when mechanics grabbed whatever socket was close enough to the bearing size and just tapped it in. The Large Sealed Bearing Press provides the right tool for the job with open bore drifts for 20 of the most common bearing sizes found on bikes today.
With machined aluminum handles with brass inserts in the tool faces to allow each handle to turn freely when pressing in bearings, you'll be replacing bearings quickly and easily.
- Installs sealed bearing sizes: 2437, 22x37 (GXP Left), 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904, 1526, 1728, 27.5x37 (SRAM Predictive Steering)
- Includes T-Handles with 3/8" Acme threaded rod, two of each size bearing installation drift
- Also includes three 'speed spacers,' two linkage offsets, and wood storage base
- Bearing drifts press on bearing OD to avoid bearing damage
- Made in the USA and laser etched for easy identification