The TW-5.2 is a high quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench that accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s).
With a range of 2-14Nm, the TW-5.2 is designed for the lower torque settings for proper seat post, seat clamp and handlebar / stem applications.
- 2–14 Newton meter range (18–124 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.4 Nm increments
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- Ratcheting 3/8" drive
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
- Includes protective Case
- Length: 22.9cm (9")