Want the capability of a full suspension trail bike in a simple hard tail package, plus the extra benefits of 29+ tyres? Then you were born to ride the Stache.
- 120mm travel and 29+ wheels let you roll over anything
- Shorter chainstays give you a spirited, lively ride
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tyre clearance, shorter stays
- Fine tune chainstay length with Stranglehold adjustable thru axle
Alpha Platinum AluminiumOur premium lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Mid-stayHow do you fit a 29" tyre without elongating the wheelbase? Elevate the drive-side chainstay up and out of the way.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
29+29+ is a wider 3" tyre that grips relentlessly while floating over terrain. Yet it delivers all the 29er benefits that you know and love, like greater momentum and improved rollover.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Boost148, Midstay, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, PF92, Stranglehold dropouts, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension
- Manitou Machete 32 Comp, air spring, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 120mm travel
- Bontrager alloy, Boost110 front hub; Bontrager alloy, Boost148 rear hub; SUNringlé Duroc 50 SL 28-hole rims
- Front hub
- Bontrager alloy, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager alloy, Boost148
- SUNringlé Duroc 50 SL 28-hole
- Bontrager Chupacabra, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 29x3.00"
- Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus
- Race Face Aeffect, 30T Direct Mount Narrow Wide
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano HG50, 11-36, 10-speed
- KMC X10
- Not included
- Bontrager Evoke 1.5
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 750 width
- Bontrager Race
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 13.56 kg / 29.89 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
148.0 - 154.0 cm
4'10.3" - 5'0.6"
153.0 - 161.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.4"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
170.0 - 178.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.1"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
186.0 - 195.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'4.8"
197.0 - 202.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'7.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|