It's right for you if...
You don't want to ride trails in winter, you want to fly across them. Whether you're building up a lightweight ride for fat bike racing or just looking for a winter bike that performs just as well as your XC or trail bike, there's no better place to start than right here.
The tech you get
A lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with adjustable Stranglehold dropouts, suspension-corrected OCLV Carbon Bontrager Haru fork and FSA headset. Rear thru axle dropout is 197 mm, fork thru axle dropout is 15x150 mm.
The final word
Four-season speed. Farley C is the perfect starting point for a lightweight build that's quick and capable in all kinds of weather.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The faster you ride a fat bike, the more fun it gets – and this bike is a lot of fun
- It's a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all-year long
- You can run your choice of wheels with 26x5˝ or 27.5x4˝ tyres
Sometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, Carbon Armor, PF121, 197 mm Stranglehold adjustable thru axle dropouts
- Bontrager Haru Pro, OCLV Carbon lowers, carbon tapered steerer, 100 mm suspension corrected, 15x150 mm
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 17.5˝ - 2.31 kg / 5.1 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 164.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'4.6"
72.0 - 77.0 cm
28.3" - 30.3"
163.0 - 176.0 cm
5'4.2" - 5'9.3"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
82.0 - 97.0 cm
32.3" - 38.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|