New York locks don't mess around
Offering nearly the same "in-use" length as a traditional 3.5' (106.7cm) chain lock, the New York Cinch Ring 1275 Chain Lock is a unique 2.5' (75cm) design with ultimate security. The Cinch Loop allows the other end of the chain to pass through the loop for lock-ups using less chain.
The Cinch Ring 1275 Chain Lock is also an excellent option for locking e-bikes and cargo bikes as the chain design provides flexibility to ensure you capture the frame and a wheel.
- 12mm six-sided, chain links made of 3t hardened manganese steel for maximum strength
- Cinch Loop for effective lock-ups using less chain
- Durable, protective nylon cover with hook-n-loop fasteners to hold in place
- Includes Evolution series 4 Disc Lock with 14mm MAX-Performance steel shackle
- Patented, oval hardened steel crossbar and hardened double deadbolt locking for extensive holding power
- High security disc-style cylinder with reinforced anti-drill, anti-pull protection system
- 3 stainless steel keys -- one lighted with high intensity bulb & replaceable battery
- Security rating: 9 out of 10