Pack 'em up and fix 'em up
Wolf Tooth 8-Bit Pack Pliers brings innovation in a lightweight multi-tool with 17 functions and eight attachments ready for just about any repair you'll have to do on the roads or trails.
The eight included attachments fit into an 8mm ball detent swivel head with a 4mm opening for hex bits chosen for the repair at hand. When the swivel head is angled, torque can be added to break loose a stubborn bolt and when the swivel head is unbent the tool behaves like a screwdriver for quick work.
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction, made in USA
- Includes hex bits 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm that fit into ball detent swivel head that is also 8mm hex bit
- Includes bits for spoke wrench, valve core wrench, T10 and T25 Torx, flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver
- Additional rasp bit used for clearing clogged tubeless valve stems
- Magnets conveniently hold bits in place in handles of pliers
- Functions as master link pliers for 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed master links and chains
- Storage for SRAM Powerlink Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link or similar master links
- Not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed chains or Connex links by Wipperman