It's right for you if...
You want to go really freakin' fast. You know exactly what it's like to be off the front, battling the wind in a solo break, and want all the free speed you can get. You also know a great value when you see it, and appreciate the fit and customization options of a standard bar and stem, like being able to mount aero bars for triathlon and time trials.
The tech you get
Madone SL 6 is ready to race, right out of the box. It's built with a full Shimano Ultegra 11-speed groupset, Tubeless Ready Aeolus Comp wheels, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, and a lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil tubes that cut through the wind.
The final word
Ferrari performance at a Fiat price point. With Madone SL 6, you get the free speed, aerodynamic advantage, and superior ride quality of our ultimate race bike at a great value, plus the added ability to mount clip-on aero bars for time trials and triathlons.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This is the benchmark platform for race bikes: it's smooth, light, and aero in one complete package, and this is a recipe no competitors can touch
- All the aero advantages of Madone, plus the added capability to clip on aero bars for triathlons and time trials
- Madone SL 6 is the highest value-per-dollar Madone in the family
- Let's be honest: this bike looks awesome, like it's breaking speed records even when it's parked at the café for a post-ride espresso
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Trek engineers designed a decoupler that allows the seat tube to rotate independently from the top-tube-to-seatstay junction, increasing vertical compliance to twice that of our nearest competitor, without compromising pedaling efficiency. Result: you can ride harder, longer.
The all-new micro-adjust seatmast is lightweight, strong, super aerodynamic, and easy to use. Even a millimeter change in geometry can alter your speed. Dial in your fastest, lowest-profile position ever with the all-new seatmast.
Articulating Vector Wings enclose the leading cables and front brake caliper in a protective shell.
Invisible cable routing
The brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
Integrated Madone brakes
The new direct-mount Madone brakes are seamlessly and beautifully integrated into the frame to cut drag, increase speed, save weight, and add to Madone's sleek aesthetic.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Madone Rear IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, invisible cable routing, control center, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- Madone KVF full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, Madone integrated brake
- Bontrager Aeolus Comp Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- Max tire size
- 25c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Ultegra, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatmast cap, 25mm offset
- Bontrager Elite Aero VR-CF, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Head set
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Madone aero, integrated
- 56cm - 8.20 kg / 18.08 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|