Rock gardens. Big hits. Bontrager's G4 Team Issue downhill tire is intended for very aggressive riding over difficult terrain in dry, rocky conditions.
Ramped leading edges on the center blocks, open tread design, and aggressive shoulder blocks keep the G4 rolling fast, and it quickly clears debris, and provides confident cornering. Dual-ply casing and condition-specific compounds provide additional support and control.
- A downhill tire that excels in rocky and loose conditions
- Ramp edges for fast rolling
- Large center knobs improve handling and traction
- Sipes for increased traction on slippery roots and rocks
- Dual-Ply multi-layer casing adds stability for heavy-duty DH tires with added butyl layer to prevent flats
G4 Team Issue MTB Tire
A fast-rolling downhill mountain bike tire that excels in loose, rocky conditions and the biggest, roughest tracks.
Bontrager G-Series downhill mountain bike tires have been proven by the world's fastest riders on the world's most demanding downhill stages.
G4 Dual-Ply tires feature a multi-layer casing that increases tire stability, and an added butyl layer to prevent flats. Charge into the rowdiest lines with confidence.
G4 tires were designed with the expertise of Frank Stacy and the feedback of the most distinguished World Cup racers. Siped tread with larger center knobs and patterned shoulder knobs offer the ultimate in fast-rolling traction and braking control.
|Size||26" x 2.35"||27.5" x 2.35"|
|TPI||60 tpi||60 tpi|