- Domane provides the smooth advantage
- Rear IsoSpeed doubles compliance to conquer even the roughest roads
- Lightweight aluminum frame delivers an ultra-efficient ride
- Disc brakes for control and all-weather stopping power
200 Series Alpha AluminumTrek's high-performance road alloy, formed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Endurance fitAs befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort through the entire ride.
Endurance geometryPerformance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximizing control, handling, and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
IsoSpeed forkIt's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Flat Mount disc brakesAll-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Additional Tire ClearanceAdditional tire clearance allows Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
Invisible weld technologyRevolutionary welding technology creates a better connection with each tube junction, increasing strength while using less material.
Fender compatibleFender mounts allow for full-coverage fenders so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 200 Series Alpha Aluminum, IsoSpeed, Invisible Weld Technology, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle, hidden fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatible
- Domane carbon, E2 steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle, hidden fender mount
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 56cm - 2.31 kg / 5.10 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
194.0 - 200.0 cm
6'4.4" - 6'6.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|