It's right for you if...
You want speed, light weight, aerodynamics, the extra stopping power and tire clearance that come with hydraulic disc brakes, and a workhorse drivetrain that's fully capable of racing but won't quit on your hardest training rides either.
The tech you get
A lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping and road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, KVF full carbon disc fork, an adjustable aero bar and stem, a 2x11 Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus Comp Disc wheels, a micro-adjust Madone seatmast, and Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
A Madone-specific 700 Series OCLV Carbon layup for aerodynamics, light weight, and superior ride quality. The aero frame, hydraulic disc brakes, and a race-worthy drivetrain make this ride your quickest way to the podium.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion.
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tires
- A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
"Trek sure seems to have made it harder for anyone else to claim the crown."
"The Trek Madone SLR takes all that was good with the previous Madone and made the new bike markedly better in seemingly every way."Read more
"This is the world's most comfortable - and now adjustable - aero bike."
"If you want a fast machine with all-day comfort, you will be hard pressed to find anything in the world like the Madone SLR."Read more
You might also like
700 Series OCLV
700 Series OCLV Carbon is light, strong, and delivers an incredible ride quality that only Trek’s OCLV Carbon can provide.
Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed
Featuring all-new Top Tube IsoSpeed that is damped to rebound in a smooth and controlled motion providing maximum rider compliance. Top tube IsoSpeed is also adjustable to customize the compliance to rider preference and terrain.
H1.5 geometry, developed with Trek-Segafredo pro cycling teams, puts the rider in the optimal aero race position. It’s the sweet spot for what our racers want.
Adjustable Madone Bar stem combo
The Madone SLR also provides riders more stem options and additional bar sizes and +/-5 degrees of bar rotation. With this new fit update, Trek offers one of the broadest spectrums of possible race fits for men and women with an integrated aero cockpit.
Hidden seat mast
Madone’s hidden seat post is an integrated internal wedge design to provide a cleaner, aerodynamic look to the back of the seat mast.
Invisible cable routing
The brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
Flat Mount Disc Brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, invisible cable routing, control center, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- Madone KVF full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, hidden cable routing, flat mount disc brake, 12mm thru-axle
- Bontrager Aeolus Comp 5 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Max tire size
- 28c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Ultegra, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Madone carbon seatpost, 25mm offset w/integrated light mount
- Madone specific adjustable aero VR-CF, internal cable routing
- Bontrager tape
- Madone specific internal cable routing
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 8.38 kg / 18.47 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
163.0 - 168.0 cm
5'4.2" - 5'6.1"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
168.0 - 174.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
174.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.5" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
180.0 - 185.0 cm
5'10.9" - 6'0.8"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
185.0 - 190.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'2.8"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
190.0 - 195.0 cm
6'2.8" - 6'4.8"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height min (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height max (w/tall mast)|