Want the capability of a full suspension trail bike in a simple hardtail package, plus the extra benefits of 29+ tires? Then you were born to ride the Stache.
- 29+ wheels let you roll over anything
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame is light, efficient, and tough
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- Stranglehold adjustable thru axle lets you fine-tune the length of your chainstay
Upgrades from Stache 7
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame
- RockShox Pike RL fork
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain
- Bontrager Drop Line dropper post
- SRAM Guide R brakes
Upgrades from Stache 5
- RockShox Yari RL fork
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle hubs
- Shimano SLX M7000 1x11 drivetrain
- Race Face Aeffect crank
- Shimano MT500 brakes
29+29+ is a wider 3" tire that grips relentlessly while floating over terrain. Yet it delivers all the 29er benefits you know and love, like greater momentum and improved rollover.
MidstayHow do you fit a 29" tire without elongating the wheelbase? Elevate the driveside chainstay up and out of the way.
Dropper post internal routingNot ready for an internally routed dropper post now, but want to keep your options open? Select frames are equipped with the proper entry and exit points to accommodate internal routing for a Stealth seat post.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, Boost148, Midstay, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, Stranglehold dropouts, G2 Geometry
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 17.5" - 1.72 kg / 3.80 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
148.0 - 154.0 cm
4'10.3" - 5'0.6"
153.0 - 161.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.4"
161.0 - 171.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.3"
170.0 - 178.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.1"
177.0 - 187.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'1.6"
186.0 - 195.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'4.8"
197.0 - 202.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'7.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Frame rise|