End of the trail? Not for you! Especially if you're searching for an e-bike with the extra power to let you go even farther. Powerfly takes you everywhere and a little bit beyond.
- Powerful central-mount Bosch motor, for speeds up to 20mph
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame with additional Motor Armor protection
- Ready for extras like lights, fenders, racks, kickstand
- 29 wheels roll faster, ride better, clear more obstacles"
Motor ArmorThis unique protection-shield made of lightweight but robust aluminum protects the motor against stones.
Alpha Platinum AluminumOur premium lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
G2 GeometryAdvanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
Bosch Intuvia displayRIDE+ is controlled using the Bosch display with fully-functional speedometer and USB interface for charging mobile devices. Included remote control is a safe, easy way to choose the right level of support.
Bosch Performance CXBosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton meters, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration, and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, Balanced Geometry
- Front suspension
- RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, E2 tapered steerer, 15mm Maxle Lite, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 100mm travel
- Bontrager sealed cartridge bearing alloy axle hubs, 15mm front; Bontrager XR850 36-hole 28mm wide double-walled rims
- Front Hub
- Bontrager sealed cartridge bearing, 15mm alloy axle
- Rear Hub
- Bontrager sealed cartridge bearing alloy axle
- Bontrager XR850 36-hole 28mm wide double-walled
- Bontrager XR3 Expert, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 29x2.30"
- Shimano Deore XT, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT, Shadow Plus
- RIDE+ aluminum 15T w/chainguard
- Shimano Deore M8000 XT, 11-42, 11 speed
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager inForm Evoke RL, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano M615 hydraulic disc, 203mm front/180mm rear rotors
- Bosch Powerpack Performance 500 downtube
- Bosch Intuvia Performance
- Bosch Performance CX, 250 watt, 75Nm
- 17.5" - 21.10 kg / 46.52 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|