To protect and serve
You need a capable two-wheeled partner. This bike performs the job admirably, thanks to tough construction, quality components, and patrol-ready features.
- All-new Alpha Gold Aluminum frame brings a modern design to law enforcement
- Shorter chainstays and Boost141 hub spacing for increased agility and clearance for wider tires
- Updated geometry and E2 tapered head tube for more confident handling
- Shimano 2x10 drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes offer performance and reliability
Alpha Gold AluminumOur high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Patrol-ready accessoriesSturdy kickstand and rack come standard. This bike is ready to roll.
Suspension lockoutLocked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedaling efficiency. Perfect for extended road sections where efficiency is more important than bump absorption.
Mechanical disc brakesReliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
Extended size rangeA wider range of sizes than the industry standard provides more option for everyone, from tallest to shortest and all those in between. Because everyone deserves a great ride.
G2 GeometryAdvanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, rack & kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension
- RockShox Recon 30 Silver, air spring, preload, rebound, TurnKey lockout, E2 tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Front Hub
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing
- Rear Hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, Boost141
- Bontrager Duster Elite Tubeless Ready 32-hole
- Bontrager XR1, 29x2.20˝
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6020
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- Shimano MT500, 36/26
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Evoke 1.5
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano M425 hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 15.88 kg / 35.00 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
155.0 - 166.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.4"
165.0 - 177.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'9.7"
175.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.6"
186.0 - 198.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'6.0"
197.0 - 205.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'8.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|