To protect and serve
You need a capable two-wheeled partner. This bike performs the job admirably, thanks to tough construction, quality components, and patrol-ready features.
- RockShox air fork and 29" wheels give you confident control
- Shimano 9-speed drivetrain delivers precise shifting
- Rugged frame and quality components are low maintenance
- Shimano disc brakes give you all-weather stopping power
G2 GeometryAdvanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
Patrol-ready accessoriesSturdy kickstand and rack come standard. This bike is ready to roll.
Mechanical disc brakesReliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
Suspension lockoutLocked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedaling efficiency. Perfect for extended road sections where efficiency is more important than bump absorption.
Trail ReadyNot all bikes with knobby tires are ready to handle real off-road riding. Our Trail Ready certification indicates the frame has passed Trek's strict testing for durability and impact standards, and is ready to handle the rigors of the trail.
Extended size rangeA wider range of sizes than the industry standard provides more option for everyone, from tallest to shortest and all those in between. Because everyone deserves a great ride.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, butted & hydroformed tubing, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension
- RockShox Recon Silver, Solo Air, TurnKey lockout, custom G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 100mm travel
- Shimano M3050, centerlock front hub; Shimano M4050 centerlock rear hub; Bontrager AT-850 double-walled 36-hole rims
- Front Hub
- Shimano M3050, centerlock
- Rear Hub
- Shimano M4050 centerlock
- Bontrager AT-850 double-walled 36-hole
- Bontrager XR1, 29x2.20"
- Shimano Alivio M4000, 9 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Alivio
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore
- Shimano Alivio M4000, 40/30/22
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG30, 11-32, 9 speed
- Bontrager Evoke 1.5
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 690mm width
- Bontrager SSR
- Bontrager SSR, 31.8mm, 10 degree
- 1-1/8" threadless, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Shimano M375 mechanical disc
- 17.5" - 15.4 kg / 34 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|