Always fast, always fun
CrossRip+ flies on workday commutes and weekend adventures. Integrated lights, fenders, and a removable rack make this e-bike perfectly suited for fast rides, heavy loads, and a whole lot of fun.
- Bosch Performance Speed mid-drive system with long-range 500wh battery
- Powerful integrated lights for safer riding, day or night
- Fully equipped: removable rack, integrated fenders
- Disc brakes for reliable all-weather stopping power
Bosch PowerPack 500The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
Hydraulic disc brakesHydraulic disc brakes on Trek e-bikes offer the ultimate in stopping power and braking precision, so you can ride with confidence and control under power.
Hard-Case UltimateBontrager's top level of defense is the best of both worlds, combining the benefits of Hard-Case with the proven sub-tread protection of Hard-Case Lite for a tire that accelerates quicker, rolls faster, and lasts longer than competing brands. The ultimate in flat protection!
FendersFenders make it easier to go by bike, keeping you cleaner and drier in less-than-perfect conditions.
11 speedThe new pinnacle of shifting performance.
Bosch Purion DisplayBosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator, and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with handlebars.
Bosch Performance Speed motorThe Performance Line is designed for athletic and powerful riding and does justice to its name. Its dynamic drive impresses with high-performance support on any terrain up to 45km/h.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, custom designed for Bosch Performance system, rack & fender mounts, internal cable routing
- CrossRip carbon rigid, alloy steerer, 12mm thru axle
- Front Hub
- Formula alloy, centerlock disc, 12mm thru axle, 32h
- Rear Hub
- Formula alloy, centerlock disc, 32h
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H1, Hard-Case Ultimate, reflective sidewall, 700x38c
- SRAM Force CX1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Force CX1, Long-cage
- RIDE+ aluminum 20T w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Bosch Performance Speed, 350watt, 28mph
- SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11 speed
- SRAM PC-1130
- Wellgo track-style alloy
- Bontrager Montrose Comp
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Elite IsoZone
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- SRAM Force CX 1, hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack Performance 500wH, frame mount
- Bosch Purion Performance
- Bosch Speed Performance, 350 watt, 63Nm, 28 mph
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
162.0 - 168.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|