Kids belong on two wheels
We want your kids to love riding just as much as we do. That's why our Kids' bikes ride better, last longer, and carry kids safely to more adventures.
- Balance bikes are hugely popular for a reason: they work!
- This bike is a memory-maker: seeing your child ride their bike for the first time is something you'll never forget
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal—Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
Alpha Aluminum frameTrek’s high-performance Alpha Aluminum is shaped and tuned for unmatched ride quality.
Dialed for kidsTrek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- Dialed 12˝, high-tensile steel
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- 12˝ 20-hole alloy
- Innovia, 12x1.75˝
- Not included
- Dialed, integrated padded
- Integrated with saddle
- Dialed, one piece, integrated
- Dialed, Kraton
- Dialed, w/steering limiter
- 3.97 kg / 8.75 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 50 pounds (23 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
90.0 - 102.0 cm
2'11.4" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
26" & 650c wheel
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|