Carry what you need in the Siskin
A high-performing mountain biking pack that provides stability and comfort on the gnarliest of trails, the Siskin allows you to bring just what you need (and nothing more) on your ride.
A direct-access zip path leads to an included reservoir, and a U-zip main compartment opens wide to stuff a spare tube, flat repair tools, and your PB&J inside.
- Multi-pocketed tool organization and large bucket main compartment
- LidLock helmet carry for traditional helmets and front compression straps for full face helmets
- Rolled, soft-edged harness contours to shoulders to keep pack close and provide stability
- AirScape back panel and suspension combine ventilation and even load distribution
- Zippered sleeve accesses included 2.5L (84.5oz) reservoir
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Internal scratch-free, heat-embossed slash pocket