Get a proper remote for your dropper
The ReMote BarCentric is a dropper lever option for bikes with front shifters, lockout levers, or e-bike controls. The slender design of the ReMote BarCentric allows it to easily fit between the left grip and levers.
With four potential lever positioning options, the BarCentric will help avoid any interference with existing levers.
- Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts and all mountain bike handlebars
- Compatible with left side controls including 2x shifters, suspension lockout levers, and under-bar e-bike controls
- Large, smooth, sealed Enduro ball bearing that encircles the handlebar
- Clean and efficient cable routing flows around disc brake levers
- Adjustable reach for ideal ergonomics and controls clearance
- Can be rotated to your preferred position
- Integrated barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy
- High traction lever surface ensures that control is not lost, even in the worst conditions