Now in its third generation, the full finger Hummvee Plus Mountain Glove II appeals to all riders with its knuckle articulation, gel padding, and an adjustable cuff.
The back of the hand is made of an open-weave knitted fabric for breathability with knuckle sections in neoprene for impact protection. The palm uses durable but flexible microfiber, while stretch mesh between fingers boosts breathability.
- Tough stretch-rib mesh backhand panels
- Neoprene knuckle offers added protection
- Mesh web between fingers for ventilation
- Palmistry™ palm with gel padding
- Silicone palm print for grip
- Velcro® adjuster strap for secure fit
- Terry sweat wipe