Lock on to the trail
Confidently handle any trail with the SE Elite Recycled Grip made with recycled plastics in the core. This lock-on grip uses clamps to secure the core for a tight hold in any terrain, while a unique opposing tread pattern provides the perfect amount of traction and padding for your palms.
Using recycled materials in this product helps provide a second life to unwanted end-of-life plastics.
- Grip core is made from recycled plastic
- The opposing tread pattern absorbs shock in palms and increases grip at the fingertips
- A rubber compound provides confident grip, control and comfort
- Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management
- The single-clamp design maximises grip surface for secure, predictable performance
- Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar
- 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- 32 mm diameter