The season never ends
Winter is for fat biking, not hibernating, and Old Man Winter shoes keep you moving when cabin fever rolls in. Made for fat bike riders and urban commuters who ride in all but the craziest of cold-weather conditions in temperatures ranging from -12.2 to -3.9 °C. This cycling boot keeps toes toasty-warm and dry all day with a removeable insulated bootie and 100% waterproof OutDry® upper.
OMW shoes run small, order at least one size bigger than you would normally wear.
- High-performance inForm Tundra last has a snug fit; we suggest sizing up for optimal warmth and comfort
- The Vibram rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction and long-wearing durability
- BOA® Fit System allows precise fit adjustments even while wearing heavy gloves
- Removable, felt-lined neoprene inner bootie provides enhanced insulation to retain warmth
- Durable upper with waterproof membrane keeps feet warm and dry
- GnarGuard rubberised toe and heel bumpers protect against abrasions and fight debris