Built for riders ready to fly
The Aircraft Composite helmet is precision engineered with a fiberglass composite shell providing a very strong, yet lightweight design.
Twenty five enhanced venting channels create the active cooling system, specifically designed to manage airflow and ventilate the entire helmet.
- Lightweight design featuring a fiberglass composite shell
- Active cooling system maximizes airflow with 25 ventilation ports
- Antimicrobial, washable and replaceable comfort liner, cheek pads and chin strap cover
- Engineered with two shell sizes and three EPS sizes to achieve the perfect fit
- Emergency release cheek pads for quick, safe removal and adjustable visor with lightweight aluminum screws
- Accepts inflatable emergency release systems and compatible with most popular neck brace systems
- The Aircraft is tested and certified according to ASTM (F1952-15), CPSC (16 CFR 1203), CE (EN 1078:2012+A1:2012), and AS/NZS (2063:2008) Bicycle Standards
- Complies with U.S. CPSC safety standards for bicycle helmets for persons age 5 and older