It's right for you if...
You're a go-anywhere roadie with an appetite for long days in the saddle, rough roads, and speed. You're looking to build up your dream endurance road bike on a platform that earns top marks for tech with road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed.
The tech you get
A lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with a stable Endurance Geometry, hidden fender mounts, and road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed. Designed for direct mount caliper brakes. Includes a headset and a full carbon fork.
The final word
Domane SL Frameset is light, fast, highly versatile, and stable when the roads get rough. Front and Rear IsoSpeed absorb fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger longer.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike has a "go anywhere, do anything" mentality, which makes it the perfect companion for your most epic road adventures
- Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger longer
- The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick race bike
You might also like
Power Transfer Construction
Get the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation connects our exclusive E2 head tube and BB90 bottom bracket with a wide, ultra-stiff down tube that transfers more of your pedaling power to the road, for more speed out of every pedal turn.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort through the entire ride.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximizing control, handling, and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Performance cable routing
Our sleek, race-optimized cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
Fender mounts allow for full-coverage fenders so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, internal cable routing, hidden fender mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane carbon, carbon tapered steerer, direct mount rim brakes
- Max tire size
- 28c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 56cm - 1.56 kg / 3.43 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
163.0 - 168.0 cm
5'4.2" - 5'6.1"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
168.0 - 174.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
174.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.5" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
180.0 - 185.0 cm
5'10.9" - 6'0.8"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
185.0 - 190.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'2.8"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
190.0 - 195.0 cm
6'2.8" - 6'4.8"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height min (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height max (w/tall mast)|