3D printed comfort
Whether rolling on smooth tarmac or navigating technical terrain, Argo is engineered to help riders find a better posture, putting them in a more planted position for greater stability and improved weight distribution. Additionally, the shorter, drop-nose design provides superior support when adopting a powerful, aerodynamic pedaling position.
- Argo: versatile short-nosed saddle that encourages stability and relieves pressure on soft tissue
- R3: a combination of a ride-compliant, carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a Kium hollow rail with high strength-to-weight ratio
- Adaptive: Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™ 3D-printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- Achieves a 60% reduction in peak pressure through improved weight distribution for increased comfort across the entire saddle surface
- Built to last, Adaptive saddles undergo tests simulating accelerated weathering, UV aging and wear resistance
- Easy cleaning: even with the filthiest road muck, gravel dust, or trail spray, simply hose it off with water