The Dura-Ace R9200 Crankset performs two vital functions: transferring your pedaling effort into the drivetrain and offers the fastest, most precise front shifting available.
With lightweight HOLLOWTECH II crank arms and Shimano's class-leading chainring designs, the R9200 crankset won't let you down. And this crankset is offered in an array of crank arm lengths to provide fit options for any rider.
- Optimal balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotational performance
- HOLLOWGLIDE structure cuts weight while maintaining strength for better power transfer and quicker, more precise front shifting
- HOLLOWTECH II design elevates pedaling efficiency while remaining incredibly lightweight
- Wider gear pitch increases clearance between chain and leading teeth, providing compatibility with more frames
- New 54-40t chainring option for the fastest racing situations