Lighter. Stiffer. Stronger.
True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage — a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer, stronger and more durable.
The SRAM XX1 Eagle crankset is SRAM's lightest, stiffest and strongest to date. DUB technology enhances this by simplifying the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket, and redefining the measure of durability.
- 55.0mm chainline
- DUB technology simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket
- Chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- Durable X-SYNC 2 chainring offers quiet performance, better mud clearing
- Compatible with all levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
- Easily mix and match colorways within SRAM Eagle color system