The Drop-Stop chainring is king
Wolf Tooth was first to market cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because they saw cyclocross as the perfect use for Drop-Stop technology.
Since their release, the uses for these rings has expanded beyond cyclocross to commuting, gravel riding, mountain bikes, and even road bikes.
- 7075-T6 aluminum chainring compatible with 110 BCD cranksets
- Not compatible with Campagnolo CX10/CX11 cranksets
- Compatible with 1x10, 1x11, and 1x12 drivetrains except Shimano 12 speed chains
- Specifically designed for use with SRAM Flattop 12-speed chains
- Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- Wide side of tooth has maximum contact on drive side which spreads load and improves chainring life
- Narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction
- All sizes require 6mm 1x chainring bolts