The Drop-Stop chainring is king
104 BCD is the most common bolt pattern on double and triple cranksets and happens to be the first product ever made by Wolf Tooth Components.
The Drop-Stop tooth design is one of the best performing and longest lasting wide/narrow single chainrings on the market.
- 7075-T6 aluminum chainring compatible with 104 BCD cranksets
- Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11, and 1x12 drivetrains except Shimano 12-speed chains
- Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- Wide side of tooth has maximum contact on drive side which spreads load and improves chainring life
- Narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction
- All sizes require 1x bolts that are 6mm long except 30t rings which require 10mm bolts
- Made in USA