The Eagle has landed
The radical new look and feel of SRAM's X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings.
The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the new Eagle chain to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
- X-SYNC 2 design increases chain retention, wear life, and reduces friction and noise
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edge help manage deflected chain
- Lighter weight than spider version
- An integral component of the SRAM Eagle drivetrain
- 3mm offset Boost spacing
- Compatible with all levels of Eagle drivetrain systems