Pair your narrow/wide with a handy chainguide
If you are a 1X CX, gravel or road rider and can't afford to drop a chain, the Wolf Tooth GnarWolf braze-on chainguide is for you.
Designed specifically around 1x wide/narrow chainrings the GnarWolf will keep your chain glued to your chainring in the roughest and muddiest of conditions.
- Designed to fit on any bike with a 1x drivetrain and braze-on front derailleur mount
- Chainline adjustment 48mm-54mm with elliptical expanding mandrel - no shims required
- Infinite vertical adjustment 26t-36t for round and elliptical chainrings
- Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal
- All adjustments made with common 4 mm hex key
- Minimum distance of 10 mm between crank and center of ring
- 6061-T6 aluminum with stainless steel hardware
- Made in USA