Singular focus. Better solution.
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, SRAM engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component.
One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket specification. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
- For use with BSA English threaded road and MTB bottom bracket shells
- Designed for use with SRAM eTap AXS DUB Road Wide Cranksets
- One oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket specification
- Significantly lighter than GXP system
- Sealed cartridge bearings provide excellent durability
- Aluminum cup construction