Ride hard, train with confidence
The FLUX S Direct Drive Smart Trainer tracks your performance and progress with reliable, consistent measurements, including power, speed and cadence, measured accurately within 3%.
A balanced design and large footprint provides maximum stability during explosive sprints, up to 1500 watts. Offers realistically simulated inclines up to a 10% gradient and a realistic ride feel and good responsiveness.
- Accuracy matters: measure your power, speed, and cadence to within 3%
- Communicates via Bluetooth Smart technology and ANT+ to work with popular training apps such as TrainerRoad and Zwift
- Tacx training software is filled with 100+ high-quality, real-life videos to simulate outdoor riding
- Race live opponents, upload GPS data, and ride with 3-D maps with structured Tacx training plans
- Connect to multiple devices to enjoy Tacx software and track performance on your Garmin bike computer simultaneously
- Direct drive design brings vibration and noise levels to a minimum
- Compatible with Shimano and SRAM: 8-11 speed cassettes (Campagnolo, SRAM XD/XD-R body sold separately - does not include cassette)
- Compatible with quick release 130-135mm quick release, adapters for other axle standards sold separately