Perhaps the last stand you'll ever need
Based on winning designs and proven engineering, this repair stand sets a new standard in lightweight, portable, and functional support for the modern bikes we love to ride.
With oversized, anodized aluminum tubes, a wide and stable base, stronger jaws, and faster closure, the Pro Mechanic HD matches the expanded capability of today’s bicycles.
- Oversized, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum construction is ultralight, corrosion-resistant, and incredibly durable
- Ideally suited for heavier bicycles: 145% stiffer than the Pro-Elite Repair Stand
- Total load capacity of 120lbs (39kg) accommodates service on all road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, and e-bikes
- Oversized knob to fix the position of a 360-degree rotating clamp to provide easy access to all parts of your bicycle
- Strong clutch design holds bike at any angle for repairs: 45% greater grip than Pro Elite
- New, ratcheting and rotating crank for jaw closure is faster and one-hand operable: closes 60% faster than Pro Elite
- Clamp opening up to 2.6″ (6.6cm) accommodates the largest diameter frame tubes
- New, replaceable rubber pads on forged clamp and micro-adjustment secures and protects expensive components and beautifully painted frames.