It's easy to hit the trail with the MonoRail
The little brother of the MonoRail, the MonoRail Solo is perfect for those who do not need all of the capacity but still want the versatility of its larger brother. Superlight with a 25lbs (11.3kg) rack weight, the solo is the easiest rack to take on and off a vehicle.
Out of the box the MonoRail Solo has a wide carrying capacity up to a 5” fat bike tire, and has the added versatility of allowing for both 1.25” and 2” hitches.
- Hitch type: 2" and 1.25" receiver (adapter sleeve and anti-wobble bolt included)
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Folds flat against the vehicle, and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- One-bike capacity, up to 60lbs (27.2kg)
- Expandable to two-bike capacity with MonoRail Single Add-On
- Includes locking hitch pin, cable lock, and standard lock pods, keyed alike
- Holds wheelbases 34" - 49" (86.4cm - 124.4cm), 20" - 29" wheel sizes, and tires widths up to 5" (12.7cm)
- Weight: 25lbs (11.3kg)