It's right for you if...
You don't settle. Madone SLR 9 Disc is right for riders who want every performance advantage on the road, including reliable stopping power, a top-end carbon layup, aerodynamics, and superior ride quality.
The tech you get
A lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping and road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, KVF full carbon disc fork, 12mm thru axles, an adjustable aero bar and stem, a 2x11 Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 OCLV Carbon wheels, a micro-adjust Madone seatmast, and Dura-Ace flat-mount disc brakes.
The final word
The best. El mejor. Le meilleur. However you say it, this is it. Madone SLR 9 Disc has the triple threat of aerodynamics, light weight, and ride quality—all finished with parts that are simply...well, the best.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion.
- A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
- The Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain delivers lightning fast precision shifting
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate race bike a true piece of artwork
Invisible cable routing
The brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
New H 1.5 geometry, developed with Trek Segafredo and Drops pro cycling teams, puts the rider in the optimal aero race position and is featured on Madone SLR family. It is the sweet spot for what our racers want.
Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed
Featuring all-new Top Tube IsoSpeed that is damped to rebound in a smooth and controlled motion providing maximum rider compliance. Top tube IsoSpeed is also adjustable to customize the compliance to rider preference and terrain.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, adjustable top tube IsoSpeed, invisible cable routing, control center, micro-adjust seat mast, precision water bottle placement, 3S aero chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Madone KVF full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, invisible cable routing, flat mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 21mm rim width, 60mm rim depth, 100x12mm thru axle front, 142x12mm thru axle rear
- Bontrager R4 320 Handmade Clincher, Hard-Case Lite, 320 tpi, 700x25c
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, short cage, 30T max cog
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 52/36 (semi-compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Trek BB90
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 11 speed
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, 7x10mm carbon rails, 138mm width
- Madone aero carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 25mm offset
- Trek Madone adjustable aero VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, invisible cable routing, 93mm reach, 123mm drop
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Trek Madone aero, invisible cable routing, 7 degree
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170 hydraulic disc
- 56 - 7.85 kg / 17.3 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|