It's right for you if...
You like speed and you like winning. You know a great race bike is an investment in your performance, and you want the bike that can take you to the next level.
The tech you get
A lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping and road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, KVF full carbon fork, an adjustable aero bar and stem, a 2x11 Shimano Dura-Ace drivetrain, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 carbon wheels, a micro-adjust Madone seatmast, and integrated Madone aero brakes.
The final word
The highest-end Madone frame, carbon wheels, and a Shimano Dura-Ace drivetrain come together in Madone SLR 8 to make a ridiculously fast ride with incredible ride quality.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This is the benchmark platform for race bikes: it's smooth, light, and aero in one complete package, and this is a recipe no competitors can touch
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion.
- A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate race bike a true piece of artwork
"Trek sure seems to have made it harder for anyone else to claim the crown."
"The Trek Madone SLR takes all that was good with the previous Madone and made the new bike markedly better in seemingly every way."Read more
"This is the world's most comfortable - and now adjustable - aero bike."
"If you want a fast machine with all-day comfort, you will be hard pressed to find anything in the world like the Madone SLR."Read more
You might also like
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed
Featuring all-new Top Tube IsoSpeed that is damped to rebound in a smooth and controlled motion providing maximum rider compliance. Top tube IsoSpeed is also adjustable to customize the compliance to rider preference and terrain.
New H 1.5 geometry, developed with Trek Segafredo and Drops pro cycling teams, puts the rider in the optimal aero race position and is featured on Madone SLR family. It is the sweet spot for what our racers want.
Adjustable Madone Bar stem combo
The Madone SLR also provides riders more stem options and additional bar sizes and +/-5 degrees of bar rotation. With this new fit update, Trek offers one of the broadest spectrums of possible race fits for men and women with an integrated aero cockpit.
Integrated rim brakes
The new direct-mount rim Madone brakes are seamlessly and beautifully integrated into the frame to cut drag, increase speed, save weight, and add to Madone’s sleek aesthetic.
Hidden seat mast
Madone’s hidden seat post is an integrated internal wedge design to provide a cleaner, aerodynamic look to the back of the seat mast.
Invisible cable routing
The brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, invisible cable routing, control center, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- Madone KVF full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, Madone integrated brake
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Max tire size
- 25c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 52/36
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Madone carbon seatpost, 25mm offset w/integrated light mount
- Madone specific adjustable aero VR-CF, internal cable routing
- Bontrager tape
- Madone specific internal cable routing
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Madone aero, integrated
- 56cm - 7.35 kg / 16.2 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|