It's right for you if...
You're serious about road cycling and want the fastest, lightest endurance bike we make—the same one that has won both Roubaix and Flanders. You also want the crisp, precise shifting of an electronic drivetrain.
The tech you get
Our lightest 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed. It's equipped with a full Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain for flawless shifting, flat-mount disc brakes, Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4 wheels, and a Bontrager Pro IsoCore handlebar that reduces vibrations from the road by 20% over a standard carbon bar. Internal storage and cable routing add to the bike's sleek look.
The final word
The best endurance road bike we make, trimmed with top-of-the-line parts. This is our fastest Domane ever. It's built for conquering the Classics, and that's exactly what it's done.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- This bike has won the world's biggest one-day Classics, including Paris-Roubaix and Flanders
- We're not the only ones who love it: the Domane SLR platform was awarded "Superbike of the Year" by Bikeradar
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One. Choose your model. Choose your paint. Choose your parts.
"The new Domane SLR is a seriously smooth-riding machine."
"If you’ve been thinking about a new all-road bike and holding out as one of the skeptics of Trek’s IsoSpeed concept in general, though, feel free to quit sitting on your hands and just go ride one already. IsoSpeed has never been an empty gimmick, and this latest incarnation sure does seem to be Trek’s best interpretation to date."Read more
"I liked the last Domane. But I love this one."
"We’re truly in a special era in which it’s very difficult to make a bad bike, and even more difficult to stand out among the crowd. The Domane does so here. From its looks to its compliance features, and its geometry that more closely mirrors a race bike without getting absurdly aggressive, the Domane gets a lot right."Read more
"One of the best bikes you can buy right now"
"The third-generation of Trek's Domane is not just the best Domane; it is Trek's best-ever road bike. And one of the best road bikes on the market right now. This is the bike most of us should ride. It's entertainingly sharp and sporty, smooth, smart and versatile enough for most forms or road riding, paved or gravel. And that's why it's one of the best bikes you can buy right now.Read more
You might also like
The smooth advantage
Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger longer.
Massive tire clearance
Domane can fit tires up to 38c wide for fast, confident riding on the roughest roads.
Faster than ever
Design elements like hidden cables and aerodynamic tube shaping give you free speed.
Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed
Featuring all-new Top Tube IsoSpeed that is damped to rebound in a smooth and controlled motion providing maximum rider compliance. Top tube IsoSpeed is also adjustable to customize the compliance to rider preference and terrain.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort through the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximizing control, handling, and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Additional Tire Clearance
Additional tire clearance allows Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
Performance cable routing
Our sleek, race-optimized cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
The all-new micro-adjust seatmast is lightweight, strong, super aerodynamic, and easy to use. Even a millimeter change in geometry can alter your speed. Dial in your fastest, lowest-profile position ever with the all-new seatmast.
Fender mounts allow for full-coverage fenders so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, front IsoSpeed, adjustable rear IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Domane SLR carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 21mm rim width, 28mm rim depth
- Bontrager R4 320 Handmade Clincher, Hard-Case Lite, 320 tpi, 700x28c
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, short cage, 30T max cog
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-30, 11 speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace HG900, 11 speed
- Bontrager Arvada Pro, carbon rails
- Domane carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 20mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, internal Di2 routing
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Bontrager XXX, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170 hydraulic disc
- 56 - 7.78 kg / 17.16 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
150.0 - 155.0 cm
4'11.1" - 5'1.0"
71.0 - 73.0 cm
28.0" - 28.7"
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|