It's right for you if...
You're serious about road cycling and want the fastest, lightest endurance bike we make—the same one that has won both Roubaix and Flanders—with SRAM's flagship 12-speed wireless drivetrain for precision shifting and smoother gear progression.
The tech you get
A lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with a stable Endurance Geometry and road-smoothing Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, and a full SRAM RED eTap AXS 2x12 wireless electronic drivetrain that can be programmed to your preference using the AXS app. Plus, flat-mount disc brakes, a carbon seatmast cap, Aeolus XXX 2 Disc Tubeless Ready wheels, a Bontrager XXX stem, and a Bontrager IsoCore handlebar that reduces vibrations from the road by 20% over a standard carbon bar.
The final word
The best endurance road bike we make, with the best parts available on any road bike—including the most advanced wireless electronic drivetrain on the market. Domane SLR 9 Disc eTap is our lightest, fastest Domane ever. It's built for conquering the Classics, and that's exactly what it's done.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- SRAM RED eTap AXS is the smartest, smoothest wireless electronic shifting on the market
- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- This bike has won the world's biggest one-day Classics, including Paris-Roubaix and Flanders
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One
"The new Domane SLR is a seriously smooth-riding machine."
"If you’ve been thinking about a new all-road bike and holding out as one of the skeptics of Trek’s IsoSpeed concept in general, though, feel free to quit sitting on your hands and just go ride one already. IsoSpeed has never been an empty gimmick, and this latest incarnation sure does seem to be Trek’s best interpretation to date."Read more
"I liked the last Domane. But I love this one."
"We’re truly in a special era in which it’s very difficult to make a bad bike, and even more difficult to stand out among the crowd. The Domane does so here. From its looks to its compliance features, and its geometry that more closely mirrors a race bike without getting absurdly aggressive, the Domane gets a lot right."Read more
"One of the best bikes you can buy right now"
"The third-generation of Trek's Domane is not just the best Domane; it is Trek's best-ever road bike. And one of the best road bikes on the market right now. This is the bike most of us should ride. It's entertainingly sharp and sporty, smooth, smart and versatile enough for most forms or road riding, paved or gravel. And that's why it's one of the best bikes you can buy right now.Read more
You might also like
The smooth advantage
Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger longer.
Massive tire clearance
Domane can fit tires up to 38c wide for fast, confident riding on the roughest roads.
Faster than ever
Design elements like hidden cables and aerodynamic tube shaping give you free speed.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximizing control, handling, and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Bontrager IsoCore Bar
Bontrager's IsoCore handlebar improves damping of high-frequency vibrations. A continuous inner layer of rubber compound encased in proprietary OCLV reduces vibrations by 20% over standard carbon handlebars.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Additional Tire Clearance
Additional tire clearance allows Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
Trek's IsoSpeed technology smoothes even the roughest roads, delivering an efficient and comfortable ride for increased performance and speed. Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed allows you to fine-tune your compliance level to suit your ride-style and terrain. Vertical compliance was increased overall by 14% with the slider in the lowest setting compared to the current Domane, providing the rider to further smooth out the rough roads.
Internal cable routing
We route shift and brake cables through the frame to keep things clean and simple. And it looks great, too.
Fender mounts allow for full-coverage fenders so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, front IsoSpeed, adjustable rear IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Domane SLR carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 21mm rim width, 28mm rim depth, 100x12mm thru axle front, 142x12mm thru axle rear
- Bontrager R4 320 Handmade Clincher, Hard-Case Lite, 320 tpi, 700x28c
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12 speed
- Front derailleur
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, Orbit chain management, 33T max cog
- SRAM RED D1, 48/35, 24mm spindle
- Bottom bracket
- Wheels Mfg, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- SRAM RED XG-1290, 10-28, 12 speed
- SRAM RED D1, 12 speed
- Bontrager Arvada Pro, carbon rails, 138mm width
- Bontrager carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 20mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, internal Di2 routing
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Bontrager XXX, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- SRAM Red eTap AXS hydraulic disc
- 56 - 8.17 kg / 18.01 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|